The reality check on automated mobility
27 & 28 September | UNIVERSUM® Bremen
ART-Forum goes out with a bang! The transnational partners of the EU INTERREG North Sea Region Project invite you, to share the insights and results from the last years of project and let you know, what really is important concerning automated mobility.
Day 1: StARTing Workshop || Tue, 27.09. | 17:30 – 21:30
A.R.T we ready? Let us build our automated future!
With this evening event, we are combining a reception, networking and co-creation. This interactive start gives you a good overview of the objectives of ART-Forum and the chance to build the automated future today. The venue of the UNIVERSUM® provides all the options for a creative workshop and great exchange.
Day 2: Main Conference || Wed, 28.09. | 09:30 – 19:00
State of the A.R.T.! Keep dreaming or face reality?
Be pART of the automated future and learn all about the transnational exchange, that enables the ART-Forum approach from different perspectives. With thematic sessions and interactive formats, we are presenting our key outcomes on applications, scenario building, social-economic impacts and territorial effects. At the end, there will be an opportunity to explore the UNIVERSUM® and discuss further over refreshments.
09.30 | Arrival + Administration
10.00 | Welcome introduction
- Project coordination, City of Bremen
- Dr. Maike Schäfer, Bremer Transport Minister
10:15 | Key Notes
- “Autonomous Vehicles and Uncertain Futures”
Ditte Bendix Lanng, Aalborg University
10:45 | Throwback: A.R.T. we ready? Let us build our automated future!
11.00 | Session panel 1
- Cities learning by doing – pilots in four countries
Cities of ART-Forum sharing lessons learned on implementing autonomous applications. Autonomous shuttles in Aalborg and Mechelen, driver licence for software in Groningen and digital regulation by data sharing in Bergen.
- The ART of Simulation
Insights on specific aspects of automated road transport by modelling the future mobility with data from today.
Partners: Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen and German Aerospace Center (DLR), Institute of Transport Systematic
12.30 | Lunch Break
13:30 | Session Panel 2
- What does the future hold – State of the A.R.T.
Insights into current developments, possible pathways of development and stakeholder views, as well as a playful approach to experience the opportunities and risks of autonomous driving.
Partners: German Aerospace Center (DLR), Institute of Transport Research), Mobile Zeiten, Robert Gordon University Aberdeen
- To pARTiciapte or not – that is the question?
Who’s the expert? Recommendations of professionals enlightened with opinions of the general public.
Partners: Mpact and Autodelen.net
15:00 | Coffee Break
15:15 | HUMAN Experiment
- How does it feel to be pART of an automated traffic? Imagine a busy intersection at the heart of a big city. Lot’s off pedestrians, cyclists, car drivers, trams and other mobility users pass this intersection every day. We let you act in this big city as automated traffic means of transport.
16:00 | Let’s face reality: Be pART of the discussion
- In this session, the Forum of A.R.T. will finally come to life. The experts of the A.R.T. Forum project will exchange arguments and visions with the public based on the outcomes of the project. There is no right or wrong in this conversation, only lessons learned.
17:00 | Networking & Visiting UNIVERSUM
Among others, we are answering the following questions.
- If autonomous vehicles are the solution, what is the problem?
- How can we bring the complexity of automated transport closer to the society?
- How can we involve authorities and organisations in the process of knowledge building to prepare them for the future?
- What can we learn from modelled scenarios?
- Why is mobilizing more than running a pilot?
Want to know more about automated mobility? Then register now for our final conference! : https://eveeno.com/artforum
Adress: Wiener Straße 1a | 28359 Bremen | Germany
In UNIVERSUM® Bremen you go on an extraordinary journey of discovery into the world of technology, humans and nature. The ideal place for ART-Forum.
Tram line 6 (direction “Universität”) will take you from the main station (15 mintues) or airport (30 minutes) in the to Universum® Bremen (stop “Universität-Süd”).While a 5 minutes-walk along the “Universitätsallee” you will reach the UNIVERSUM Bremen.
Alternative, take a WK-Bike at main station and ride around 20 minutes.
If you have any further questions about our event, please feel free to send us an e-Mail to email@example.com